With expectations so high, there’s bound to be some Valentine’s Day-related let down and disappointment. But you know who will never let you down – your dog! Dogs make the perfect dates on Valentine’s Day and here’s why.
1. Dogs think you are a rock star.
No matter how the rest of the world sees you, in your dog's eyes you are the coolest and most beautiful person ever.
2. Dogs don’t care about expensive gifts, flowers or chocolates.
The only gift they want is your time.
3. Dogs are drama free.
They express their feelings openly and honestly and wear their hearts on their furry sleeve.
4. Dogs are always happy to see you.
Whether you are gone a month or five minutes, your dog will be there waiting, tail wagging, going bonkers when you return.
5. Dogs always let you pick the movie.
Because Netflix is hard for dogs.
6. Dogs never judge.
Even on those days (like Valentine’s Day) when you stay home in your pajamas, watch bad TV, and eat chips all day.
7. Dogs love to cuddle.
8. Dogs don’t eat chocolate (it’s toxic for them).
So the chocolate is all yours!
9. Dogs believe in happily ever.
They will never leave you.
10. Dogs love unconditionally.
Once you have their heart – you have it forever.
Dogs make the perfect companion for holidays and every day in between. So grab some heart-shaped dog treats and some chocolate for yourself and celebrate Valentine’s Day with your furry best friend.