Would you like to explore what Animal Communication is all about? Maybe you have wanted to learn how but didn’t know where to begin? Or do you already know how to communicate with your animal and would like some extra tips?
Whatever your goal may be — you have come to the right place to get the answers to these questions and some others that you may have.
Before I share with you the 6-Steps of what I exactly teach my Animal Communication students (see my bio below for more details), here are some are some things to consider.
Let’s Begin: What Is Animal Communication or Animal Telepathy?
- Animal Communication is based on the concept of connecting with the energy of your beloved companion be it a dog, horse, cat, bird, fish, etc. It is sometimes called Animal Telepathy.
- Professional Animal Communicators consider this energy connection as the Universal language of all species of animals. This language can be heard, seen, felt, etc.
- When communicating with your animal companion it is on an energetic level not on the level of your intellect or ego. It is all about respecting your animal.
- Animal Communication is about respecting the animal that you are talking to and aligning your energy with the energy of that animal… not the other way around.
- It is all about believing in the power, intelligence and higher purpose of all animals and nature. It is about the ultimate human-animal bond.
Animal Communication can help the human-animal bond on so many different levels. Whether it is living cooperatively in daily life, training, competition, service, etc. Learning how to listen to the energetic voices of our animal companions using Animal Communication.
Let’s now discover the 6-Steps to Animal Communication that I teach my students and how I work with my clients (for more information, check my bio below).
The 6-Steps to Animal Communication
- It is important to set up the quiet area where you would like to communicate with your animal. Be sure you are free of any distractions so that you are fully able to make a deep energetic connection.
- Then, quiet your mind and body with deep breathing, meditating, chanting, etc.
- Be aware of how your physical body feels. Do you hurt anywhere? Are you tired?
- Visualize your animal companion in your minds-eye and introduce yourself.
- When the animal greets you back you may then ask questions and receive the answers.
- When the animal is done giving you information, give appropriate thanks.
Communicating with your animal companion is a wonderful way to build trust and deepen your relationship. They really do want to talk with you and with some practice, you will be able to talk to the animal in your life and learn some fun and exciting things!
Wendy Van de Poll
Wendy Van de Poll is a pioneering leader in the field of pet loss grief support and the human-animal bond. As a bestselling author, speaker, educator, and pet loss grief coach, she has passionately devoted her life to the mission of increasing the quality of life between animals and people. Wendy has run with wild wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts and foxes in her backyard. I provide a calm and very safe place for you and your healing journey please reach out. Animal Communicator