Ever find yourself scouring the internet for the best tips on how to get your dog to do ‘XYZ,’ what to do if your dog eats ‘XYZ,’ how to keep your dog healthy, the best toys for dogs, and so on? Yeah, us too, which is why we’ve created this dog resource roundup of the best websites and blogs we follow. We think you should check them out too.
- PetMD- When our four-legged friends are sick, it breaks our hearts, not to mention causes us stress! It’s always best to seek professional advice directly from your veterinarian, but sometimes a quick search can help inform you about certain health issues your pet could be having and the best questions to ask your dog’s doctor. PedMD.com offers tons of information about a variety of dog illnesses and diseases, and lists locations of local veterinarians who can assess your dog in person. It even has a quick “ask a vet” section.
- Cesar’s Way- The dog whisperer writes here! Cesar Millan is a best-selling author, public speaker, and television star. He has more than 25 years of experience in the fields of dog care and dog rehabilitation. Cesar’s website is a wealth of information on dog behavior, rescue, care and training.
- Animal Wellness Magazine- This site provides trusted information on natural health, natural nutrition, positive training, and active lifestyle guidelines and tips for your pets.
- The Dogington Post- DogingtonPost.com is an online news source for all things dog. With entertainment and celebrity news to the latest in training, canine health, and a steady stream of current pup-related stories, The Dogington Post is great to get your daily dog fix.
- SlimDoggy- This website is all about food, fitness and fun for healthy pets. Their team consists of experienced techies, as well as dog and fitness fanatics. They’ve been involved with dog rescues for many years use their SlimDoggy brand to assist pet-focused charitable organizations while working to solve the pet obesity problem.
- Well Minded- Well minded is a blog focusing on wellness for animals and their families. Topics include holistic animal care, parenting with pets, product reviews and the author’s adventures in pet-sitting.
- Pawsitively Pets- Pawsitively Pets is written by pet blogger and brand ambassador, Ann Staub. Dedicated to all things animal, this blog strives to bring animal lovers and pet lovers the very best recommendations in pet products, health tips and more.
And of course, you can always visit the 4Knines blog for useful information that covers a variety of topics, like travel, training, product recommendations and more. Happy dog reading!